Friday, February 19, 2016

How to: Make a "Hold Everything" Tool Rack

When I was in graduate school, I taught guitar lessons to several neighborhood kids for some extra income. Inevitably, after a few months of convert's zeal, their practicing would slow down, and a parent would always ask me, "how can I get ______ to practice more at home?" I had some musical tips, sure, but my first answer was always: buy a guitar stand, and leave it out. No one is going to pick up an instrument that's locked in a case and placed under the bed or leaned against a wall in a closet. But, have it out and within a grasp in just a few seconds, and one can't help but just pick it up and rock out.     … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1HVyyLD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment