Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DIY Essentials: How to Assemble the Ultimate Homeowner's Tool Kit

A little personal update: after a few years of saving, I finally bought my first home. It's an awesome Northwest Craftsman bungalow built in 1924 in a great inner southeast Portland neighborhood. We're totally in love with it.

And it needs a lot of work. Not a lot to make it livable, but to make it ours. To make it a space where we're going to live and work and welcome others for the next 30 years. Of course, as a DIY blogger, I want to do most of it myself, and thankfully, I built up a handy collection of tools from my woodworking and general tinkering efforts (and now I actually have a garage in which to put them!)… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/20WCZfO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment