Wednesday, October 28, 2015

5 Seriously Good Productivity Tips that Aren't Just About Getting More Stuff Done

I'm not a multitasker. At least, I shouldn't be. And when I am, I'm not at my best. I won't go into a whole thing about the distractions of the internet and multiple browser tabs and social media and our whole plugged-in life; you've read those articles, and you believe them, or you don't. 

These aren't ideas to get more stuff done. They're ideas to get good stuff done, and get it done more quickly and with less stress. If that frees up time for you to try more things, that's great. If it only helps you meet your goals without feeling insane, that's good enough.   … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1GKjJfH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment