Thursday, July 21, 2016

How to: Make the Ultimate Workbench for Your Basement or Garage

created at: 07/21/2016

I don't think I've mentioned this on ManMade, but earlier this year, my wife and I bought our first (and hopefully last) home. It was a big deal, both emotionally and financially, and looking in one of the wildest and fastest changing real estate climates in the country, we got pretty lucky that our first offer was accepted. It's a solid home that we can afford, and it sits in a close-in neighborhood that's super liveable and great for walking, commuting by bike, and public transit. I totally love it. 

And...of course, when you own your own home, you get to mess with it. No more landlords to tell you what to do, no more wasting time and money investing in customizing a place that you'll only be in for a little while. And of course, as a DIY blogger, I had my sights set on the two most important spaces in the house: the garage and the basement.    … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/2a3tmKJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment