Thursday, May 19, 2016

Please Stop Making Margaritas Wrong - Here's How to Do It Right, Just in Time for Summer

How to make a really good margarita.

Have you hit 90 degrees yet where you live? We have (yep - 92 on May 6 in Minneapolis, crazy), and I loved it. After months of snow and cold and slush and sweaters, I absolutely revel in the warmth. Maybe later in the summer I'll be crouched down inside next to the air conditioner, but not now. Right now, when it's warm out, I want to soak my bones in it. 

Summer warmth

The warm weather also means a change in the beverage seasons. Out with the heavy, comforting drinks of winter, and in with the light, bright, refreshing stuff. As part of our series of posts celebrating tequila (one, two), we've teamed up with Olmeca Altos to show you how to perfect the perfect drink for summer: the margarita.… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1rXc8nT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment