Thursday, May 12, 2016

10 Things Every Man Should Own [Spring Edition]

created at: 05/08/2013

Some of the most frequent kinds of questions ManMade receives are inquiries like, "I just graduated college and finally have a real income and I'd like to start investing in some long-lasting goods..." or "my fiancĂ©e's birthday is coming up, and I'd like to buy him something every guy should have..." In 2013, I've been giving my take on those essential items, offering a new collection of ten each season:  winterspringsummer, and  fall .    Some of these you might already own, some of these you might need to upgrade to a quality version, and most of these apply to women and households too. Please let me know what you think, and what you'd add or take away in the comments below.    … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1hW69Td
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment