Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Keeping Warm: 5 Masculine Blankets Worth the Investment

created at: 02/21/2013

I have no shame in saying it: I think blankets are great. If that's not manly, I don't care. Being cold is stupid, and being stupid definitely isn't manly either. I work from home, in a city that gets quite cold in the winter, and there's absolutely no reason to heat the whole house when it's only occupied by me, crunched up with my laptop. But you know what else I like? Picnics. And not freezing in case I have car trouble in the winter, or when I go camping. And snuggling up with my wife. (And pretending my urban townhome is a mountain cabin retreat...but, you know, personal preference). The common factor: blankets. So, I like 'em.   … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1OmM6TQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment