Friday, August 18, 2017

(How I Totally Screwed Up) Trimming Out My Shop Windows

When I built out my basement shop space last fall/winter, there remained a couple of unfinished spots that I knew I'd need to deal with. Case in point: this obscure glass window. (This half of the shop was intended to be a bathroom, and this would have sat right over the tub.)

Last week, I got a new, very large, very heavy stationary woodworking machine (more on that soon), which I'd planned to store right along this wall. So, I figured if I didn't trim it out now, I'd never do it, and it'd look exactly the same in twenty years. 

So, I got to work. And it was kind of a disaster.    … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/2ieAwBx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment