Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What's the Single Best Meal You Can Cook on a Camping Trip?

Fall means many things: the return of wearing layers, trees a-changin', and that tenuous day when you have to make the decision to finally turn the furnace back on. But for me, it's not fall unless I'm getting away to spend weekends in the woods.

Not the ultra-light, no-other-human-around treks of summer, but some honest to goodness, old fashioned camping trip. I'm talking cast iron skillets, flannel shirts and wool blankets, ice-filled Coleman coolers, and all-night campfires.

And while I love the day hikes and card games and guitar-strumming, my no doubt favorite part of car camping is: … Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com



from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/2dKYq1e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment