Tuesday, March 31, 2015

How to: Make a Secret Lip Balm Storage Safe

I've said this many times on ManMade, but, just to confirm: I'm really into bicycles. I use them for transport, and for exercise, and for recreation, and, hopefully soon, for travel. (Let's go bike touring!) And in order to get more time on the bike, I've been trying to streamline the process for prepping for rides.


created at: 03/31/2015


Because when you're out in the middle of nowhere, there's actually a lot of stuff you gotta carry and prep so you can get home safely. So, I'll take anything to speed up the shorts - jersey - HR monitor - sunscreen - socks - shoes - food - water bottle - spare tube and patch kit - tire levers - pump - multitool - computer - grease the chain - fill the tires - and GO! - process for a standard 35… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com






from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1C2XacJ

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment