Thursday, February 26, 2015

Six Origami Designs Every Man Should Know

Origami Crane


Origami is one of those unique pastimes that doesn't require much to handle the basics while leaving you with a fun party trick you can always whip out. I mean, you definitely don't want to be that guy actually making origami at all the parties, but I've definitely been out somewhere with friends and instead of absent-mindedly doodling on a piece of paper, I've folded it into something I learned at one point and people have been blown away. Mainly I think because people don't often take the time to learn something that, it always seems much harder than it is, despite the fact that reproducing them once you've mastered the technique is just like riding a bike. Here are six simple origami shapes I think all men would do well to… Continue reading on ManMadeDIY.com






from Man Made DIY Recent Posts http://ift.tt/1AcvYaH

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment